Highland Creek Village Plaza
- Highland Creek Village Plaza is at the intersection of Old Kingston Road and 221 Morrish Road, in the heart of Scarborough. It is in close proximity to both The University of Toronto Scarborough Campus and Centennial College
- Over 30,000 residents live within a 2 km radius of the site with an average household income of $126,000 per annum. The daytime worker population is over 5,700 within 2 kms
- Unit 221 is available, total 1,121 sq. ft.
- Unit 382 is available, total 1,314 sq. ft.
2nd Floor Office Space
- Unit 111 is available, total 465 sq. ft.
Email: Len Goudy
Email: Rick Green
Download a detailed PDF brochure with an aerial photo, site plan and demographics.
Download a detailed PDF brochure of Merchandising Plan